Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Great Way to Start My Day!

I arrived at school this morning and this little boy named Sammy ran up to me saying, "Auntie Sydnee, Auntie Sydnee! You're here!" and gave me a big hug. His Auntie was telling him he needs to go to class but before he left he stepped back from me and then this...
"For you Auntie Syd."
For the rest of the day, any chance he could get he would hug me or show off for me (he pretends that he doesn't know I'm snappin the photo but he asked me to take a picture of how strong he is).
He is a very good boy!

1 comment:

  1. Syd I just found your blog and I am dying. I can't believe you have followed your dream. I am literally in tears reading your posts. I am so proud of you and can't wait for you to experience even more. Question, how long are you there? Keep the posts coming. I am in love with those little faces.

    ReplyDelete