Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'll Take Her!

This little girl's mother and father have a shop near the home I was staying at in Accra.  

As I've mentioned before, people here work so hard and for so many hours so a lot of time, they just sleep at their shop.

Over the 40 days that I've passed by their shop, I've had the chance to watch this little girl grow. 
The day I took these photo's she kept laughing which made her momma and her daddy laugh too.  Of course I had no idea why they were laughing because they were speaking Twi but momma could see that I was a bit confused.



Here is her momma resting.



She told me that her little girl wants to come live with me.  
So, every time her parents would say, "Ok, go with the obruni then"  she would just giggle.
I told her parents I would gladly take her back to America with me...


...but they love her smile just as much as I do and would never want to let her out of their sight!


LOOK AT HER!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE PRINCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment